The NCL Epicâ€™s SVEDKA Ice Bar is made using 1,585 gallons of water and is set in changing hues of blue, green and purple LED lighting that simulates the Northern Lights to create a distinctive arctic atmosphere. The Bar featured a bar, walls, tables, stools, glasses and life-size sculptures all made from ice. We were given hooded coats and gloves to keep us warm as the roomâ€™s temperature does not rise above 17 degrees. The bar hold 25 people and cost $20 per person which included two signature drinks. All drinks are served in specially-created glasses made entirely of ice.
SVEDKA Ice Bar Facts
It takes approx. 6,000 litre / 1,585 gallons of water to make the ice bar. That is the equivalent of:
– The same as pouring 10,563 pints
– It is enough water to make 17,143 cups of tea
– Enough buckets to wash a car 500 times
– The water could fill 36 standard sized baths
– Or you could chisel the ice off and make 60,000 ice cubes.