Norwegian Getaway Ship Profile & Stats
- Cruise Line: Norwegian Cruise Line
- Ship Type: Cruise Ship
- Line Class: Mainstream
- Year Built: 2014
- Capacity: 4,000 passengers
- Gross Tonnage: 144,017
- Length: 1062 ft
- Beam: 130 ft
- Average Speed: 22 knots
- Number of Crew: 1,595
Norwegian Getaway On-Board Recreation
This is the pool area with lots of lounge chairs for sun bathing.
- Outdoor Pools: 2
- Spa: Yes
- Casino: Yes
Norwegian Getaway Dining Choices
- Three Main Dining Rooms,
- A help-yourself buffet,
- A variety of casual cafés, grills and grab-and-go choices –
- O’Sheehan’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill.
- Choice Cuts at Cagney’s Steakhouse. …
- Finest French Cuisine at Le Bistro. …
- Authentic Brazilian Meats at Moderno. …
- Indulge Family Style at La Cucina. …
- Japanese Hibachi Style. …
- Travel somewhere new with every delicious bite. …
- Traditional Mexican flavors meets a modern twist.
Norwegian Getaway Entertainment
- Ice Bar: Frozen chamber, temperature 17 degrees (Capacity: 25)
- Prime Meridian Bar
- Spice H20: Adults only, dancing
- Burn The Floor
- Cirque Dreams and Steam
- Escape the Big Top
- Howl At the Moon
- Levity Entertainment Group
- Million Dollar Quartet
- Wine Lovers The Musical
The area is the sports section of the ship. There are basketball courts, a large TV screen where movies are shown and a couple of hot tubs. This end of the ship is for adults only. That does not include the sports area, it is open for everyone.
This area is a pool, hot tubs and bars. It is usually a VERY busy place.
The top of the ship is used for sun bathing and reading books.
The front of the ship is where the helicopter pad is located. It is used for medical emergencies or if someone misses the boat and has to pay to get back on after it has left a port. Other times, passengers will get to the next port and get back on or just fly home. Of course, that is a cost to them either way.
This is the back of the ship. There are lots of cabins there and we think it is the best place to stay. You have a 180 degree view of where you have been. With a cabin on the side you only have a 90 degree view.